WHEEL THROWING LEVEL 1 : 6 WEEKS$320.00
This is a 6 week class @ 2.5h per week + 2h open studio time on the weekend, where students can practice autonomously. Due to reduced capacity we have specific open studio times for each class. Please refer to studio schedule. During the open studio there is no instructions available. In this class students will continue improving techniques of manipulating clay on the wheel. Students will continue to build smaller and medium vessels such as cylinders, cups & bowls. This will allow students to have a few small project finalized by the end of the course. During the course, everyone will be encouraged to explore and develop their own style. Materials included. All levels; Beginners welcome.
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. Studio reserves the right to cancel the class at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
Please refer to STUDIO RULES or extra info.
Teacher: Andi ( English ) Weekend Open studio Saturdays 11am-1pm
Tuesday class : July 14th to August 18th 7-9:30 pm
Teacher: Terri ( English + French ) Weekend Open studio Saturdays 1:15pm-3:15pm
Wednesday class : July 15th to August 19th 4-6:30 pm
Teacher: Terri ( English + French ) Weekend Open studio Saturdays 3:30pm-5:30pm
Thursday class : July 16th to August 20th 7-9:30 pm
Teacher: Andi ( English ) Weekend Open studio Sundays 11am-1pm
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surface provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- It is not mandatory, but it is strongly recommended to wear a mask in the studio. Especially while you clean the tools in the sink and where 1-2m distance is not possible.