WHEEL THROWING LEVEL 1: 6 WEEKS (NO OPEN STUDIO)$325.00
This is a 6 week class @ 2.5h per week ( no open studio on the weekend). In this class, students will continue improving techniques of manipulating clay on the wheel. Students will continue to build smaller and medium vessels such as cylinders, cups & bowls. This will allow students to have a few small projects finalized by the end of the course. During the course, everyone will be encouraged to explore and develop their own style. Materials included. All levels; Beginners welcome.
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation (by the client), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class/ workshop/ subscription at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
Please refer to STUDIO RULES or extra info.
Monday class: April 12 to May 17, 4-6:30 pm
Teacher: Mario ( English + French) NO OPEN STUDIO
Saturday class: April 17 to May 22, 4-6:30 pm
Teacher: Meriel ( English + French) NO OPEN STUDIO
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surface provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, July 18th, 2020 masks are mandatory to wear in the studio