WHEEL THROWING LEVEL 2 : 6 WEEKS
Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive a reminder when registration opens.
Level 2 class. Prerequisite: two 6-week sessions of level 1 wheel throwing.
This is a 6 week class @ 2.5h per week + 2h open studio time on the weekend, where students can practice autonomously. Due to reduced capacity, we have specific open studio times for each class. Please refer to the studio schedule. During the open studio, there are no instructions available. In this class, students will focus on creating more complex forms, identical pieces and incorporating different techniques into one piece. The focus will be on creating a dinner set: 4 large plates, 4 small plates, 4 bowls & 4 cups plus a few other large vessels. During the course, everyone will be encouraged to explore and develop their own style. Materials included.
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation (by the client), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class/ workshop/ subscription at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
Please refer to STUDIO RULES for extra info.
January 5 - February 9, 7-9:30 pm
Teacher: Mario (English + French) Weekend Open Studio Sundays 11am-1pm
January 6 - February 10, 4-6:30 pm
Teacher: Meriel (English + French) Weekend Open Studio Sundays 1:15pm-3:15pm
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surfaces provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, July 18th, 2020 masks are mandatory to wear in the studio
- As of November 15th, 2021 vaccine passport is required for participation in our classes, open studios and workshops.