SET OF 4 BOWLS ONLINE WORKSHOP (EN+FR)$75.00
This is an online workshop (no Zoom). After you sign-up online you will receive an email with a link to a video demonstration on how to make a set of bowls.
In this workshop, you will be able to make a maximum of 4 bowls. For any additional pieces, there is a fee of 10$/piece payable when you drop off the kit. This is a perfect small project for beginners or anyone who has never touched clay.
How it works:
- Pick up your kit at Atelier Forma studio on Sunday 2-5 pm ( minimum 24h after your online registration as we need time to prepare your kit).
- You will receive an email inviting you to join our online platform where you will find videos ( in French and English) explaining how to set up your space for working with clay, build your project, and when you are finished how to pack your work. You will have access to these videos for 14 days.
- After your work is ready, you will need to pack it in the provided box and drop it off at Atelier Forma on Sunday 11 am-1 pm, 1 week after you pick up your kit. Our team will fire and glaze your work in the glossy white glaze.
- Your pieces must be numbered on the bottom with the number that will be provided in your kit (otherwise they will not be fired).
- When your pieces are ready ( 3-4 weeks after drop-off) you will receive an email with instructions for the pick-up.
The kit includes:
- 1 x rolling pin, 1 x canvas piece, 1 x rib, 1 x needle, 1x sponge, 1 x trimming tool, 1 x scoring tool, 1 x brush, 1 x cord, 1 x plaster mould.
- 6 lbs of black clay.
- Glazing and firing of all your pieces by the Atelier Forma.
All tools and work must be dropped off at Atelier Forma studio on Sunday 2-5 pm, 1 week after you pick up your kit.
What you need at home:
- A small bowl of water.
- Table surface.
- A small knife.
When to pick up your kit:
Sunday 2-5 pm after you register online.
When to drop off your kit:
Sunday 11-1 pm, 1 week after you pick up your kit.
Note: Please note that Atelier Forma does not take any responsibility for pieces that crack during firing.
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation (by the client), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class/ workshop/ subscription at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.