INDEPENDENT PRACTICE FROM HOME 8 WEEKS$90.00
Explore hand-building techniques at your own paste while building smaller objects at home. A maximum of 10 pieces per session is allowed. Please see studio rules for more info.
- 11 lbs of clay ( speckled, porcelain, black or granite: add a note at the checkout). Maximum 1 bag of additional 11 lbs of clay can be purchased for $40 ( and a maximum of 4-5 extra pieces can be made).
- Glazing and firing of all your pieces by the Atelier Forma.
How it works:
- Pick up your kit at Atelier Forma studio on Thursdays between 5-7 pm.
- After your work is ready, you will need to pack your pieces and drop them off at Atelier Forma studio a maximum of 8 weeks after the purchase.
- Our team will fire your pieces and glaze them with a transparent glossy, black mat or satin glaze. You must clearly specify “G” for glossy, "B" for black or “S” for satin transparent on the bottom of your piece. Satin not available for black clay.
- Each of your pieces must be numbered on the bottom with the number that will be provided in your kit.
- Drop off your kit Saturday 11-1 pm
- When your pieces are ready (3-4 weeks after drop-off) you will receive an email with instructions for the pick-up.
Pick up your kit:
Thursday 5-7 pm
Drop-off your work:
Saturday 11-1 pm
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation (by the client), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class/ workshop/ subscription at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.