2- WEEK INTRO TO FUNCTIONAL CERAMICS$140.00
Duration 4h over 2 weeks.
In this two-week workshop, you will be given an introductory overview of hand-building techniques to explore the production of functional ceramics for your home, or sculptural objects. With the teacher’s assistance, you will work during week 1 to focus on the development of a particular form or series, such as plates, bowls or cups. Approaches for sculptural elements or decorative additions are also covered. In the second week, you will receive instructions for glazing and finishing your work.
This is a perfect workshop for beginners or anyone who has never touched clay. . You will have the option to keep 6 smaller or 3 larger pieces.
Materials included. Families and beginners are welcome. Minimum age: 11 years
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation (by the client), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class/ workshop/ subscription at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
Friday: 3:30-5:30 pm
Teacher: Jeff (English)
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surfaces provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, May 14th, 2022 masks are optional to wear in the studio