INTRO TO WHEEL THROWING$55.00
Duration of 2h
In this workshop, you will have the opportunity to learn basic techniques of throwing and to make a small bowl or cup.
This is a perfect workshop for beginners or anyone who has never touched the clay.
One (1) final piece will be available for pick up 3 weeks after the workshop. The piece will be glazed with a transparent glaze.
- If you wish to keep more than one piece, it is possible to do so with the extra cost of 10$/piece. For this piece, you can choose from selected glazes.
- If you wish to change the glaze colour, it is possible to do so with an extra cost of 5$/piece.
CREDIT POSSIBLE IN CASE OF CANCELLATION ( 48h before the workshop)
Monday class : 3:30pm-5:30pm
Teacher: Mario ( English + French)
Saturday class : 6:30pm-8:30pm
Teacher: Meriel ( English + French)
Sunday class : 6:30pm-8:30pm
Teacher: Andi ( English )
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surface provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, July 18th, 2020 masks are mandatory to wear in the studio
Note: Please note that Atelier Forma does not take any responsibility for pieces that crack during firing.