INTRO TO WHEEL THROWING WORKSHOP$65.00
Duration of 2h
In this workshop, you will have the opportunity to learn basic techniques of throwing and making a small bowl or cup.
This is a perfect workshop for beginners or anyone who has never touched clay.
One (1) final piece will be available for pickup 3-4 weeks after. The piece will be glazed with a transparent glaze.
- If you wish to change the colour of the glaze it is possible with an additional cost of $ 5 / piece.
- If you wish to keep more than one piece, it is possible with an additional cost of $ 10 / piece.
New workshop dates will be added at the end of every month.
Please verify the workshop language prior to registering.
Teacher: Tara (French +English)
Friday : 3-5 pm
Teacher: Jeff (English)
Saturday: 4-6 pm
Teacher: Nomi (English + French)
Sunday: 6:30-8:30 pm
Teacher: Sarah (English )
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation (by the client), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class/ workshop/ subscription at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surfaces provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, May 14th, 2022 masks are optional to wear in the studio
Note: Please note that Atelier Forma does not take any responsibility for pieces that crack during firing.