PLANT AND PLANTER WORKSHOP$75.00
Choose your plant and make a custom planter
Duration of 2h
To grow a plant requires intention, patience, cultivation and care. In support of your sprouting your seeds and other household blossomings, we are offering a workshop with a guided demonstration on how to make a small planter using hand-building techniques. All levels; Families welcome.
You will be able to choose 1 plant on the day of the workshop and keep everything you make. Pieces will be glazed with any glaze of your choice. Your work will be available for pickup 3 to 4 weeks after the workshop.
New workshop dates will be added at the end of every month.
Please verify the language of the workshop before you sign up.
Sunday: 6:30-8:30 pm
Teacher: Tara (English & French)/ Jeff ( English)
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation (by the client), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class/ workshop/ subscription at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surfaces provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, May 14th, 2022 masks are optional to wear in the studio
Note: Please note that Atelier Forma does not take any responsibility for pieces that crack during firing.