Atelier Forma curates great events for teams and groups. Perfect for birthdays, bachelor(ette) parties, and more. Our ceramic instructors will guide you step by step and help you with your creations.
Please email us for specific dates.
Each person will keep 1-2 pieces at the end of the workshop. The pieces will be glazed and fired by the Atelier Forma team in a glaze of your choice.
You can choose from 2 options:
- Wheel throwing workshop (max 8 ppl). Possibility to make smaller cups or bowls on the wheel.
- Hand-building workshop (max 8 ppl). We can host up to 10 people for a hand-building workshop. For each additional person, there is a fee of 50$/ person. Possibility to make imperfect objects using hand-building techniques: sculptures, cups, bowls or smaller plates.
Bring your own snacks and drinks, we will provide the dishes.
After the event, we will glaze and fire the work, you will be notified by email to come and pick up your work 3-4 weeks later.
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation (by the client), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class/ workshop/ subscription at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surfaces provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, May 14th, 2022 masks are optional to wear in the studio