2 -WEEK HANDBUILDING WORKSHOP$125.00
Duration of 4h over 2 weeks
Week 1: Hand-building
Week 2: Glazing
In this workshop, you will have the opportunity to learn the basic techniques of hand-building and glazing. During week one, with the teachers' assistance, you will work on hand-building. During the second week, you will be able to glaze your work in any glaze available at our studio. This is a perfect workshop for beginners or anyone who has never touched the clay. Family-friendly workshop. Minimum age: 10 years.
You will have the option to keep all the work you make. Your work will be available for pick up 3 to 4 weeks after the workshop.
New workshop dates will be added at the end of every month.
Monday 3:3-5:30 pm
Teacher: Tara ( French + English)
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation by the client ( minimum 24h notice), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel class/ workshop/ membership at any time and for any reason, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surfaces provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, July 18th, 2020 masks are mandatory to wear in the studio
Note: Please note that Atelier Forma does not take any responsibility for pieces that crack during firing.