COFFEE POUR-OVER AND MUG ONLINE WORKSHOP$55.00
This is a 2h workshop, hosted on Zoom, with a demonstration on how to make one coffee pour-over and one mug from a template. This is a perfect small project for beginners or anyone who has never touched clay. In this workshop, you will be able to make a maximum of 2 pieces (mug + coffee dripper). For any additional pieces, there is a fee of 10$/piece. All levels; Beginners welcome.
How it works:
- Pick up your kit at Atelier Forma studio.
- You will receive an email inviting you to your Zoom hand-building workshop.
- Each of your pieces must be numbered on the bottom with the number that will be provided in your kit.
- After your class is complete and your work ready, you will need to pack your pieces in the provided box and drop them off at Atelier Forma. Our team will fire your pieces and glaze them in a matte black glaze.
- When your pieces are ready ( 3-4 weeks after drop off) you will receive an email with instructions for the pick-up.
The kit includes:
- 1 x rolling pin, 1 x canvas piece, 1 x metal rib, 1 x needle, 1x sponge.
- 5 lbs of black clay.
- Paper templates
- Glazing and firing of all your pieces by the Atelier Forma.
All tools and work must be dropped off at Atelier Forma studio Tuesday following the workshop. Drop off is on Tuesday between 5-7 pm.
What you need at home:
- A small bowl of water.
- Table surface.
- A small knife.
When to pick up your kit:
Thursday 5-7 pm prior to the workshop date.
When to drop off your kit:
Tuesdays 5-7 pm after the workshop date.
Note: Please note that Atelier Forma does not take any responsibility for pieces that crack during firing.