GLAZING CLASS: HAND-BUILDING & WHEEL THROWING FROM HOME$0.00
Please select the date for glazing of your pieces:
- This is a 3h glazing class only for those who are signed up for Hand-building from home or wheel rental option
- IMPORTANT: In the note section add your email address that was used for the original purchase
- Your work has to be dropped-off at the studio at least 5 days before your glazing class.
NOTE: This page is hidden on the website. If you need to find if again please search by the title.
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surface provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- It is not mandatory, but it is strongly recommended to wear a mask in the studio. Especially while you clean the tools in the sink and where 1-2m distance is not possible.