COFFEE POUR-OVER AND MUG WORKSHOP$65.00
Duration of 2h
In this workshop, you will use one of the hand-building techniques and learn how to make a coffee pour-over and a coffee mug.
This is a perfect small project for beginners or anyone who has never touched the clay.
Your pieces will be available for pick-up three weeks after the workshop. Two final pieces will be glazed with a transparent glaze.
- If you wish to change the glaze colour, it is possible to do so with an extra fee of 5$/piece.
- If you wish to keep more than two pieces you can do so with an extra fee of 10$/piece and choice of any glaze.
Please verify the language for the workshop when choosing the date.
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surface provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, July 18th, 2020 masks are mandatory to wear in the studio