INTRO TO WHEEL THROWING$60.00
Duration of 1.5h
In this workshop, you will have the opportunity to learn basic techniques of throwing and making a small bowl or cup.
This is a perfect workshop for beginners or anyone who has never touched the clay.
You will be able to keep all your work and glaze your work in any glaze available at our studio.
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation (by the client), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class/ workshop/ subscription at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
Please verify the language of the workshop before you sign up.
New workshop dates will be added at the end of every month.
Saturday morning: 9 am-10:30 am
Teacher: Sarah (English)
Sunday morning: 9-10:30 am
Teacher: Mary ( English + French)
Sunday evening: 6-7:30 pm
Teacher: Sarah/Jeff ( English) / Mary (English+French)
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surfaces provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, July 18th, 2020 masks are mandatory to wear in the studio
Note: Please note that Atelier Forma does not take any responsibility for pieces that crack during firing.