MEMBERSHIP - HAND-BUILDING: 4 WEEKS
AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS WHO HAVE TAKEN AT LEAST ONE POTTERY COURSE AT ATELIER FORMA OR ELSEWHERE
During the 4 week membership, members can work autonomously on their own project and at their own pace. This option provides access to the studio 3h per week on a day selected at the registration. No weekends. Each member must make the choice to either use the wheel or to hand-build when they first sign up. Once the choice is made, they will not able to change it. Open studio is available only to members who have taken at least one class at Atelier Forma or elsewhere and have a good understanding of the building and glazing techniques. No instructions are available during this time. All pieces will be ready for pick up 3-4 weeks after the end of session. All materials are included in the price. Extra clay is available to purchase at 20$/ 5kg. Please ask the studio assistant to purchase the clay.
Please be respectful of the space and other people . Clean all your tools, wheel and surfaces that you have used . Start cleaning up at least 15 min before the end of the class in order to finish on time.
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. Studio reserves the right to cancel the class at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
Please refer to STUDIO RULES for extra info.
Monday session will begin August 3rd and will end August 24th (12-3pm)
Monday session will begin August 3rd and will end August 24th (6-9pm)
Friday session will begin August 7th and will end August 28th (6-9pm)
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surface provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- It is not mandatory, but it is strongly recommended to wear a mask in the studio. Especially while you clean the tools in the sink and where 1-2m distance is not possible.