MEMBERSHIP FABRE : 4 WEEKS$160.00
AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS WHO HAVE TAKEN AT LEAST ONE 6-WEEK SESSION AT ATELIER FORMA OR ELSEWHERE
Please note: If it is your first time at our studio, it is mandatory that you take a glazing class. You can book online through our Firing Services page.
During the 4 week membership, members can work autonomously on their own projects and at their own pace. This option provides access to the studio 3h per week on a day selected at the registration. No weekends. Each member must make the choice to either use the wheel or to hand-build when they first sign up. Once the choice is made, they will not able to change it. Open studio is available only to members who have taken at least one class at Atelier Forma or elsewhere and have a good understanding of the building and glazing techniques. No instructions are available during this time. All pieces will be ready for pick up 3-4 weeks after the end of the session. All materials are included in the price. Extra clay is available to purchase at 30$/ 5kg. Please ask the studio assistant to purchase the clay.
Please be respectful of the space and other people. Clean all your tools, wheels and surfaces that you have used. Start cleaning up at least 15 min before the end of the class in order to finish on time.
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation (by the client), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class/ workshop/ subscription at any time, and for any reason in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
Please refer to STUDIO RULES for extra info.
We have a waiting list for open studios. If you wish to be added to the waiting list please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Monday session: November 28 to December 12 (12-3 pm)
The Monday session: November 28 to December 12 (6-9 pm)
The Friday session: December 2 to 16 (3-6 pm)
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surfaces provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, May 14th, 2022 masks are optional to wear in the studio