MEMBERSHIP - WHEEL THROWING / HANDBUILDIG : 4 WEEKS$150.00
AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS WHO HAVE TAKEN AT LEAST ONE 6 WEEK SESSION AT ATELIER FORMA OR ELSEWHERE
During the 4 week membership, members can work autonomously on their own project and at their own pace. This option provides access to the studio 3h per week on a day selected at the registration. No weekends. Each member must make the choice to either use the wheel or to hand-build when they first sign up. Once the choice is made, they will not able to change it. Open studio is available only to members who have taken at least one class at Atelier Forma or elsewhere and have a good understanding of the building and glazing techniques. No instructions are available during this time. All pieces will be ready for pick up 3-4 weeks after the end of the session. All materials are included in the price. Extra clay is available to purchase at 20$/ 5kg. Please ask the studio assistant to purchase the clay.
Please be respectful of the space and other people. Clean all your tools, wheel and surfaces that you have used. Start cleaning up at least 15 min before the end of the class in order to finish on time.
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation (by the client), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class/ workshop/ subscription at any time, and for any reason in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
Please refer to STUDIO RULES for extra info.
We have a waiting list for open studios. If you wish to be added to the waiting list please email us at email@example.com
The Monday session will begin January 17 to February 7 (12:30-3:30 pm)
The Monday session will begin January 17 to February 7 (6-9 pm)
The Thursday session will begin January 20 to February 10 (9 am-12 pm)
The Friday session will start January 21 to February 11 (6-9 pm).
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surfaces provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, July 18th, 2020 masks are mandatory to wear in the studio
- As of November 15th, 2021 vaccine passport is required for participation in our classes, open studios and workshops.