Atelier Forma curates great events for teams and groups. Perfect for birthdays, bachelor(ette) parties, and more. Our ceramic instructors will guide you step by step and help you with your creations.
Please email us for specific dates.
Each person will keep 1 piece at the end of the workshop. The piece will be glazed and fired by the Atelier Forma team in a transparent glaze.
- If you wish to keep more than 1 piece, it is possible to do so with an extra cost of 10$/piece. For this piece, you can choose from selected glazes.
- If you wish to change the glaze colour, it is possible to do so with an extra cost of 5$/piece.
You can choose from 2 options:
- Wheel throwing workshop (max 7ppl). Possibility to make smaller cups or bowls on the wheel.
- Hand-building workshop (max 7-ppl). Possibility to make imperfect objects using hand-building techniques: sculptures, cups, bowls or smaller plates.
Bring your own snacks and drinks, we will provide the dishes.
After the event, we will glaze and fire the work, you will be notified by email to come and pick up your work 3-4 weeks later.
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation (by the client), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class/ workshop/ subscription at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surface provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, July 18th, 2020 masks are mandatory to wear in the studio