SCULPTURE CLASS - 6 WEEKS$325.00
In this six-week class 2.5h per week with instructions, plus independent work from home, you will have the opportunity to explore methods and possibilities of creative ceramics using hand-building techniques. While learning the basics of working with clay and glazing, you will be encouraged to explore and discover your personal style through guided experimentation.
This course will centre around the production of sculptural and decorative ceramic objects, focusing on the form and the material. The techniques and ideas taught may be applied to the production of functional or non-functional ceramic objects. The course is open to all levels - no knowledge of ceramics or sculptural practices required. Maximum of 7 students per class. Materials included.
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation, 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
Friday class: de 19 février à 26 mars, from 3 pm to 5:30 pm
Teachers: Jeff (English) and Olivia ( French)
Work from home included with limited production. Please refer to Studio Rules
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surface provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, July 18th, 2020 masks are mandatory to wear in the studio