2-WEEK INTRO TO WHEEL THROWING WORKSHOP$125.00
Duration: 5h over 2 weeks
In this workshop, you will learn basic techniques of wheel throwing. With the teachers' assistance, you will work during both weeks on the wheel and make several (4-8) small bowls and cups. This is a perfect workshop for beginners or anyone who has never touched clay. Family-friendly. Minimum age: 10 years.
You will have the option to keep all the work you make. After the second week is completed, our team will glaze your work in the glaze(s) of your choice.
Your pieces will be available for pickup 3 to 4 weeks after the workshop.
New workshop dates will be added at the end of every month.
Saturday: 4-6:30 pm
Teacher: Mary ( English + French)
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation (by the client), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class/ workshop/ subscription at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surfaces provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, July 18th, 2020 masks are mandatory to wear in the studio
Note: Please note that Atelier Forma does not take any responsibility for pieces that crack during firing.