WHEEL THROWING LEVEL 1: 6 WEEKS
Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive a reminder when registration opens.
This is a 6 week class @ 2.5h per week + 2h open studio time on the weekend, where students can practice autonomously. Due to reduced capacity, we have specific open studio times for each class. Please refer to the studio schedule. During the open studio, there are no instructions available. In this class, students will continue improving their techniques of manipulating clay on the wheel. Students will continue to build smaller and medium vessels such as cylinders, cups & bowls. This will allow students to have a few small projects finalized by the end of the course. During the course, everyone will be encouraged to explore and develop their own style. Materials included. All levels; Beginners welcome.
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation (by the client), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class/ workshop/ subscription at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
Please refer to STUDIO RULES or extra info.
Tuesday class: May 24 to June 28, 4-6:30 pm
Teacher: Tara ( English + French ) Weekend Open Studio Saturdays 11:30-1:30 pm
Wednesday class: May 25 to June 29, 4-6:30 pm
Teacher: Mario ( English + French ) Weekend Open Studio Saturdays 1:45-3:45 pm
Thursday class: May 26 to June 30, 7-9:30 pm
Teacher: Meriel ( English + French ) Weekend Open Studio Sunday 4-6 pm
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surfaces provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, May 14th, 2022 masks are optional to wear in the studio