WHEEL THROWING LEVEL 1: 6 WEEKS (NO OPEN STUDIO)
Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive a reminder when registration opens.
This is a 6 week class @ 2.5h per week ( no open studio on the weekend). In this class, students will continue improving their techniques of manipulating clay on the wheel. Students will continue to build smaller and medium vessels such as cylinders, cups & bowls. This will allow students to have a few small projects finalized by the end of the course. During the course, everyone will be encouraged to explore and develop their own style. Materials included. All levels; Beginners welcome.
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation (by the client), 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. The studio reserves the right to cancel the class/ workshop/ subscription at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
Please refer to STUDIO RULES or extra info.
Tuesday class: January 18 - February 22, 7-9:30 pm
Teacher: Mario ( English + French) NO OPEN STUDIO
Saturday class: January 22- February 26, 6:30-9:00 pm
Teacher: Mary ( English + French ) NO OPEN STUDIO
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surface provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- As of Saturday, July 18th, 2020 masks are mandatory to wear in the studio
- As of November 15th, 2021 vaccine passport is required for participation in our classes, open studios and workshops.