WHEEL THROWING LEVEL 2 : 6 WEEKS$360.00
This is a 6 week class @ 2.5h per week + 2h open studio time on the weekend, where students can practice autonomously. Due to reduced capacity we have specific open studio times for each class. Please refer to studio schedule. During the open studio there is no instructions available. In this class students will focus on creating more complex forms, identical pieces and incorporating different techniques on one piece. Focus will be on creating a dinner set: 4 large plates, 4 small plates, 4 bowls & 4 cups plus few other vessels. During the course, everyone will be encouraged to explore and develop their own style. Materials included.
Cancellation policy: Space in each class is limited. In the case of cancellation 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. Studio reserves the right to cancel the class at any time, in which case the full amount will be refunded. MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Please make sure the class times work with your schedule.
Level 2 class. Prerequisite: two sessions of intro to throwing.
Please refer to STUDIO RULES for extra info.
Wednesday class : August 26th -Sept30th 7-9:30 pm
Teacher: Andi ( English Weekend Open studio Sundays 1:15pm-3:15pm
Thursday class : August 27th - October 1st 4-6:30 pm
Teacher: Andi ( English ) Weekend Open studio Sundays 3:30-5:30pm
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: difficulty breathing, fever, cough, sudden loss of smell.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Keep the 1-2m distance at all times.
- Each person will have their tools and their surface on the table. Use only the tools and surface provided to you.
- When you are finished, thoroughly clean and disinfect the tools and equipment you used during the course.
- It is not mandatory, but it is strongly recommended to wear a mask in the studio. Especially while you clean the tools in the sink and where 1-2m distance is not possible.
- As of Saturday July 18th 2020 masks are mandatory to wear in the studio